Subscription, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
By providing a credit card or other Payment Method accepted by SFT Socfit Technologies (brand name – Fitspire) for your subscription to premium features of the service you expressly agree that we are authorized to recurrently charge you the chosen period subscription fee. If your Payment Method expires and you do not edit your Payment method information or cancel your subscription, you authorize us to continue billing, and you will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
Billing shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable against your Payment Method. The subscription fee will be automatically billed at the beginning of your subscription or expiration of your trial period, if any, whichever is earlier, unless and until you cancel your subscription.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s Account Settings or in Apple ID settings according to the Payment Method after purchase.
2. Trial Period
We may offer a trial period for 1 US$ for the premium features of Fitspire service. You can unsubscribe any time and will not be charged the full subscription price if you cancel your trial at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Please, note that if a trial is offered it will be explicitly stated on the price screen at the checkout. Otherwise, you will need to purchase the subscription without a trial. We reserve the right to offer discounted offers that renew at the full not discounted price and other offers that may be interesting to our clients.
3. Ongoing Subscription and Cancellation
Your subscription will continue in effect on a month-to-month, year-to-year or other chosen subscription period basis unless and until you cancel your subscription. You must cancel your subscription not less than 24 hours before your renewal date in order to avoid the next billing. If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current period. This means that you will have continued access to all the premium features for the remainder of the period.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
· If you purchased a subscription on the Apple App Store, you may cancel it in your Apple ID account settings.
· If you purchased a subscription on the website, you may cancel it through your account settings in the Fitspire app or by contacting Fitspire billing team by email email@example.com.
4. Refund Policy
When you cancel a subscription with Fitspire, you cancel only your future charges associated with your subscription. Cancellations are effective at the end of the current billing period, and as such, SFT Socfit Technologies (brand name – Fitspire) does not offer partial refunds for cancelled subscriptions. You will not get a refund for the current billing cycle, but you will continue to have the same access and benefits of the subscription for the remainder of the current billing period.
· If you purchased a subscription on Apple App Store, you may request a refund directly from Apple. All payments made through Apple App Store are managed by Apple and you’ll be refunded if you are eligible for a refund according to Apple’s refund policy. To request a refund, follow the instructions from the Apple Support page.
· If you purchased a subscription on our website, full subscription refunds will be granted upon request to Fitspire billing team by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days after payment. After 3 days, no refunds will be issued. Trials and subscriptions purchased after trials are not refunded.
We reserve the right to issue refunds after the 3 days period at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in future.
If you have any questions regarding current Subscriptions, Cancellations, and Refunds Policy, please, contact us at email@example.com
The Policy was last updated on May 27, 2021